Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a little progress now that I got the high-res lol

Basically I took the time to cutout every body panel, light, flare, etc separately so now I can really modify and fine tune each piece to get them exact.

Have any wants or suggestions, let me know. I will continue on them tomorrow and put together some more custom ones with graphics maybe too. It's taking me quite a bit of time since I haven't designed in a year or so and after a full day on the computer coding all day the last thing I like to do is spend all night doing the same lol. I'm also using my PS CS6 for the first time hah.

Nice work!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm excited about those new RPG knuckles... Glad to see you guys got rid of the bend aka weak point that the OEM ones have. Those are going on mine ASAP... No more snapped spindles, hooray!!

sodrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats your CTC dimension from the lower pivot to the steering tie rod pivot going to be? could be just the angle but appears short/quick

looks good Corey!

Last edited:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a little progress now that I got the high-res lol

Basically I took the time to cutout every body panel, light, flare, etc separately so now I can really modify and fine tune each piece to get them exact.

Have any wants or suggestions, let me know. I will continue on them tomorrow and put together some more custom ones with graphics maybe too. It's taking me quite a bit of time since I haven't designed in a year or so and after a full day on the computer coding all day the last thing I like to do is spend all night doing the same lol. I'm also using my PS CS6 for the first time hah.

Damn, that is intense. Did you do all three pictures (angles) too.

I can't wait to see the results.

Amazing

:hail:

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm excited about those new RPG knuckles... Glad to see you guys got rid of the bend aka weak point that the OEM ones have. Those are going on mine ASAP... No more snapped spindles, hooray!!

It looks like we will be faced with new UCA's and LCA's, along with the new spindle, not that I am complaining. I much prefer the rotated bearing at the top of the spindle over our current setup.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like we will be faced with new UCA's and LCA's, along with the new spindle, not that I am complaining. I much prefer the rotated bearing at the top of the spindle over our current setup.

HAH, That just gets you started in this disease I have caught.