Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is something Jarrett was ******** with that made me go nuts. Obviously the bumpers will be different and the decals will be gone. A few extra mods will be done. Nothing like what Chris's truck will look like though. I can't wait to see this this monster of his all done in person!

Olive Drab.JPG

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is something Jarrett was ******** with that made me go nuts. Obviously the bumpers will be different and the decals will be gone. A few extra mods will be done. Nothing like what Chris's truck will look like though. I can't wait to see this this monster of his all done in person!

View attachment 11029

That is going to look sick for SEMA, I think that is the direction I would go if I was going to re-wrap my truck anytime soon but still would go closer to army green. Guess Chris should go in another direction if you are wrapping the truck in green.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am not sure which wrap Chris is going for. If he want's any type of military green, I will be the one going another direction. His build is too bitchin' to interrupt.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 11029

Awesome. Just needs a gun ring for a fiddy.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After a nice long weekend we are back at it again. Everything is coming along great and the parts for the front end are almost ready to be cut.

Finally decided on a wheel and tire combo (wheel color is still being determined) but BFG 39's it is...

DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0012-1.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg

Here is a sneak peek of what the new knuckle is going to look like.
RPG_KNUCKLEcopy.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm amazed every time I check this thread. Simply great.

Will the frame be powder coated after all the fab work?

Joe

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a little progress now that I got the high-res lol

Basically I took the time to cutout every body panel, light, flare, etc separately so now I can really modify and fine tune each piece to get them exact.

Have any wants or suggestions, let me know. I will continue on them tomorrow and put together some more custom ones with graphics maybe too. It's taking me quite a bit of time since I haven't designed in a year or so and after a full day on the computer coding all day the last thing I like to do is spend all night doing the same lol. I'm also using my PS CS6 for the first time hah.

Attachments

• raptor-progress.jpg
    raptor-progress.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 108

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a little progress now that I got the high-res lol

Basically I took the time to cutout every body panel, light, flare, etc separately so now I can really modify and fine tune each piece to get them exact.

Have any wants or suggestions, let me know. I will continue on them tomorrow and put together some more custom ones with graphics maybe too. It's taking me quite a bit of time since I haven't designed in a year or so and after a full day on the computer coding all day the last thing I like to do is spend all night doing the same lol. I'm also using my PS CS6 for the first time hah.

wow that color is amazing. You're doing great