Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
There was a thread in which 39's were discussed...IIRC Tizz was really trying to make it work. Maybe he has found a solution???

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I do recall that one. That was awhile ago too.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a thread in which 39's were discussed...IIRC Tizz was really trying to make it work. Maybe he has found a solution???

Not to get too off-topic here, before Jarrett or Birdman steps in, but 39s will fit, you just lose all off-road capabilities.

I want to say this Raptor had 38s or 39s....

But I digress...back to the your normally schedule RPG/Ross Raptor **** production.

Attachments

• cgi.ebay.com 2011-7-22 13-13-46.jpg
    cgi.ebay.com 2011-7-22 13-13-46.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 204

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I am probably just old school but those mig beads look cold to me?? Pleasing to the eye but hurried ,cold, and stacked too far apart. Maybe someone with some newer schooling than me can chime in?

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Clue! A Clue!

Is that the white board containing all of the super-secret details of the build? Someone needs to call in some favors and get their intel group to apply some high definition computer application to tell us what it says! Come on, someone must have access to that kind of technology. :secret:

DSC_0890.jpg

Last edited:

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the white board containing all of the super-secret details of the build? Someone needs to call in some favors and get their intel group to apply some high definition computer application to tell us what it says! Come on, someone must have access to that kind of technology.

Enhance
Super_180bee_826245.jpg