Carbon8's Avalanche Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BamaRacer

Reaction score
>> Finally decided on the Raptor after comparing the Power Wagon, coming from a Rebel (that has been nothing but issues for the last 12 months) I am excited to finally get into the truck that I want.

Same for me. Have not had many issues with it but hate the air-shocks

tone228

Reaction score
>> Finally decided on the Raptor after comparing the Power Wagon, coming from a Rebel (that has been nothing but issues for the last 12 months) I am excited to finally get into the truck that I want.

Same for me. Have not had many issues with it but hate the air-shocks

What kind of problems did you have with the Rebel?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it better be real cf for a thousand bucks and for very little material

yes ford loads up the chrome, but look at how many trucks they sell...peeps obviously want that crap. chevy and dodge offer variants of their mainline trucks with mono paint jobs or blacked out stuff but the vast majority of those trucks i see on the road are loaded with chrome

Lol have you seen what they charge for graphics packages, and that shit isn't carbon fiber.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol have you seen what they charge for graphics packages, and that shit isn't carbon fiber.

Yeah. No shit. That's why that crap wasn't on my gen1 and won't be on my gen2.

On a side note did just get told same thing. If I want carbon it will be a long time to get truck. I'm keeping it for now...

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. No shit. That's why that crap wasn't on my gen1 and won't be on my gen2.

On a side note did just get told same thing. If I want carbon it will be a long time to get truck. I'm keeping it for now...

I haven't been told that as of this Monday? Guess I can check again to see if something changed, but I'm keeping it too so maybe I will wait a while. That video of it on the other thread makes me like it more too - looked good.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@yenrod I canceled it. My dealer seemed to be pretty confident on two things. That if I kept the CF my truck would take a long time and if I removed it that it would be an early delivery relatively speaking. We will see.

The on CF piece I really liked is the shifter. I'm sure the aftermarket will handle it.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@yenrod I canceled it. My dealer seemed to be pretty confident on two things. That if I kept the CF my truck would take a long time and if I removed it that it would be an early delivery relatively speaking. We will see.

The on CF piece I really liked is the shifter. I'm sure the aftermarket will handle it.

Thanks, I'm going to ask again and see what they say and maybe go from there. Conspiracy theory is they didn't get enough bites on the orange accents??

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm going to ask again and see what they say and maybe go from there. Conspiracy theory is they didn't get enough bites on the orange accents??

Well I did not add the orange accent package. Straight black