Can anyone recommend a dealership in the New England area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I know the owner of Prime and I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if he heard this either. I actually got $4k off of my '14 and at the time everyone else that had any allocations left were getting sticker or $5k over!

If you're still looking I'd be more than happy to share your post with Prime's director of VIP sales. If they have allocations available I'm sure she would do whatever she could to make you reconsider Prime. I've sent them no less than 10 customer in the past year and all have ended up w/ great deals and buying the car they were looking at. I'm not ready for an new Raptor yet otherwise I'd already have my order in and I'm sure they'd do a deal with you at msrp (at the most).

I dealt with the GM in their Saco, ME store, he was great... I don't know anyone at the Auburn store. Maybe the guys up in Maine are just nicer, lol. Anyway, if I can help I'd be more than happy to give it a shot for you.

Feel free to share with them if you would like. I'll never go back in there for any reason after that experience. I was ready to order. Maybe they sensed that and tried to screw me. Ordered from a small dealer for $500 under MSRP with no doc fees. My truck was built today. ETA is January 2nd.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer in Windsor CT with one more allocation at MSRP and if you're a USAA member $1000 under. PM me for details and contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer in Windsor CT with one more allocation at MSRP and if you're a USAA member $1000 under. PM me for details and contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I would have taken that deal at $1,000 under MSRP as I am a USAA member. I ordered a week and a half ago :-/

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread for you guys here in the NE. Tasca Ford In Cranston RI has a magnetic grey screw on their lot. Looks like its at MSRP, looked at the sticker today and it was $63,*** with no mark-up price or anything that I saw.

OP
OP
R

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread for you guys here in the NE. Tasca Ford In Cranston RI has a magnetic grey screw on their lot. Looks like its at MSRP, looked at the sticker today and it was $63,*** with no mark-up price or anything that I saw.

Interesting. They had told me that had taken more orders then they had allocations for back in late Nov. early Dec. Maybe they had someone back out. They did tell me they were selling them at MSRP however so this could be a score for someone in the RI area!