Can anyone recommend a dealership in the New England area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was able to get mine in CT at msrp but the dealer had i think 5 allocations and all but mine was sold at 5k over from what i was told.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was able to get mine in CT at msrp but the dealer had i think 5 allocations and all but mine was sold at 5k over from what i was told.

Well I'm willing to wait it out....my 2015 GMC Denali is only 18 months old and it's funny how the dealers that I've spoken to say the Raptor is going to be rare and Ford is limiting their production....so paying a $10K markup is a good deal....

OP
OP
R

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not found one dealer with an allocation at MSRP.....I'm in Springfield, MA and will travel!

I orde ordered from MUZI Ford in Needham. It was an MSRP deal and I believe they had 1 left. I would Talk to Scot Rodman, he was my sales rep.

Last edited:

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my '14 from Prime Ford in Saco, ME. They're fantastic... I got a great deal when nobody else was taking anything off of sticker and they even delivered the truck to my office when it came in instead of having me drive up to them.

I stopped in to Prime Ford in Auburn, MA. several months ago. Spent 20 minutes listening to a salesman brag about how honest and ethical Prime was that they would NEVER consider gouging a buyer by selling above MSRP. We spoke about how I wanted to configure the truck. He then walked away for a few minutes, came back and said "we have to charge 3k over MSRP"

I looked right at him and said, what happened to "ethics and honesty"?

He shrugged his shoulders.

Slime ball dealership. I'll never step foot in a Prime dealership again. And will make every effort to share this story whenever I can. (Been the subject of conversation many times since.)

I've purchased so many vehicles over the years, why so many dealers have to be such scumbags I'll never know. When (IF) you find an honest, ethical dealer, stay with them and show some loyalty.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped in to Prime Ford in Auburn, MA. several months ago. Spent 20 minutes listening to a salesman brag about how honest and ethical Prime was that they would NEVER consider gouging a buyer by selling above MSRP. We spoke about how I wanted to configure the truck. He then walked away for a few minutes, came back and said "we have to charge 3k over MSRP"

I looked right at him and said, what happened to "ethics and honesty"?

He shrugged his shoulders.

Slime ball dealership. I'll never step foot in a Prime dealership again. And will make every effort to share this story whenever I can. (Been the subject of conversation many times since.)

I've purchased so many vehicles over the years, why so many dealers have to be such scumbags I'll never know. When (IF) you find an honest, ethical dealer, stay with them and show some loyalty.

Sorry to hear that. I know the owner of Prime and I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if he heard this either. I actually got $4k off of my '14 and at the time everyone else that had any allocations left were getting sticker or $5k over!

If you're still looking I'd be more than happy to share your post with Prime's director of VIP sales. If they have allocations available I'm sure she would do whatever she could to make you reconsider Prime. I've sent them no less than 10 customer in the past year and all have ended up w/ great deals and buying the car they were looking at. I'm not ready for an new Raptor yet otherwise I'd already have my order in and I'm sure they'd do a deal with you at msrp (at the most).

I dealt with the GM in their Saco, ME store, he was great... I don't know anyone at the Auburn store. Maybe the guys up in Maine are just nicer, lol. Anyway, if I can help I'd be more than happy to give it a shot for you.

Jamin55

Reaction score
Try BrattleBoro Ford in VT. Not sure if they have an allocation left. I was nu 1 and truck in transit. Very professional, honest and down to earth. Pleasure to deal with. Contact the Sales Manager. John Mundorf

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not found one dealer with an allocation at MSRP.....I'm in Springfield, MA and will travel!

I can get you an order from our Ford dealership here in Ma @ MSRP

I have 2 orders left that I have access to that I can get built to customer spec.

PM me and I will give you all the contact info.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I'm starting the process of posable ordering a Raptor. I reached out to the closest dealership to me via email, and they responded that they have 4 allocations and have ordered 2 to be sold at $20K over sticker. Anyone know of a dealership in the northeast that's not trying to sell over MSRP and have allocations?

I have 2 orders left at our Ford dealership here in MA that I can get @ MSRP and I can get them built to customer spec.

PM me and I will give you the contact info.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get you an order from our Ford dealership here in Ma @ MSRP

I have 2 orders left that I have access to that I can get built to customer spec.

PM me and I will give you all the contact info.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I have 2 orders left at our Ford dealership here in MA that I can get @ MSRP and I can get them built to customer spec.

PM me and I will give you the contact info.

PM sent