CADILLAC Escalade or Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you can opt for 30" ballers now, so for sure - just ask GM's metrosexual rep, he knows what time it is...so if buying gm/chevy is paying twice, I suppose a caddy is up to thrice payment minimally. sign me up for that avalanche sibling with them 30's fo sho

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

You don't like ticking lifters or what...?

Hell I'd take the sound of ticking lifters over the tiny V6. the lifters are probably louder on their own.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^^^^ You know Ford still makes trucks with the V10, right. They sound like two Audi's tied together.

OP
OP
C

calmsoul

Reaction score
Dallas, GA? Dallas, TX?

Dallas, TX

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

so i do have a hellcat and shelby gt500 both v8(s) love both of those cars. Honestly, i have not driven or heard what raptor sounds like with that ecoboost v6 but even if they put v8 on the raptor i don't believe it will sound even close to hellcat or shelby. Again, cars vs truck. not an apple to apple match here though nor i am expecting one.

which raptor sounds better g1 raptor or current one? Or heck existing esclade vs current raptor which one wins the sound competition?

A2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dallas, TX

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

so i do have a hellcat and shelby gt500 both v8(s) love both of those cars. Honestly, i have not driven or heard what raptor sounds like with that ecoboost v6 but even if they put v8 on the raptor i don't believe it will sound even close to hellcat or shelby. Again, cars vs truck. not an apple to apple match here though nor i am expecting one.

which raptor sounds better g1 raptor or current one? Or heck existing esclade vs current raptor which one wins the sound competition?

It sounds like you have enough money to just buy both...

I wish I had that problem, I can't even afford the heated steering wheel...

OP
OP
C

calmsoul

Reaction score
It sounds like you have enough money to just buy both...

I wish I had that problem, I can't even afford the heated steering wheel...

Me and you are in same boat. heat steering wheel requires that 9k package. can't afford that.