C load tire options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Are there any stock size c load tires out there other than the ko2? I haven't been able to find any and I don't have any interest in sticking with the ko2 bc of their inconsistent quality. I'd love to stay with a C but I'll move an E if there aren't any other options.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyo AT3 and MT have C rating. Goodyear Duratrac, Kelly Safari TSR, Mickey Thompson, and **** Cepek all have Load D options.
I don't think the load range C 315/70/17 AT3 have hit the market yet. Discount Tire Direct has had them listed as out of stock for a few months and they aren't even on Toyos website yet. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on these.

OP
OP
LightningBlue2018
Reaction score
I don't think the load range C 315/70/17 AT3 have hit the market yet. Discount Tire Direct has had them listed as out of stock for a few months and they aren't even on Toyos website yet. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on these.

I have been interested in these too but haven't been able to find them either.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While the sidewalls will still be tougher (& more durable) I believe there D & possibly even E load range LT tires that weigh similar to the BFG KO2 in the raptor C rating...if that’s the concern