New Tire Time, What's Good These Days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every off road forum Ive been on has never been in agreement with what is "the best tire". Way to many factors when comparing peoples experiences from Florida to Montana. Im at least grateful that the KO2 is factory and a good starting place. Sure is a lot better than the tires that come on a lot of other "off road" oriented vehicles...cough...toyota...chevy....cough Id be tempted to try something else but I've been burned so many times.

localbrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a new set of the K02 from the dealer because they were an insane deal from them and Ford had the rebate program for them, AND when put on the ford visa 0% interest for 6 months. Plus they took the best tire from previous set and mounted it on a spare rim for free. I had the K02s on my previous...cough....tundra and the wear was very good IMO. I might look at Toyo or Micky's for the next set though.