Bumper Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the universal light mount that comes with the assault bumper you can mount them in the center section with your license plate.

sweet!!!!! i will be ordering from you guys shortly!!!!!!:peace:

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

this is sitting in my garage right now... waiting for Saturday morning!
aefc37c0-ea2f-e6e8.jpg

aefc37c0-ea43-8bd5.jpg

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

Cant wait to see pics!

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? If you mean the stock front grill and lower painted strip, then yes there are 2 brackets included. That also support the hood latch.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was referring to some sort of structural support following the lines of the skid plate down towards the lower a-arm bulkhead.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No there is not, but the skid plate is 3/16" thick and extends 6" past the stock lower skid plate. With the bent up wings to stiffen the skid plate you can lift the truck by it. With no steel supports it allows the skid plate plate to flex. I have had a customer hit a rock in the air at 60MPH and everything held up no problem. The skid plate was scratched up but no damage to the truck.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No there is not, but the skid plate is 3/16" thick and extends 6" past the stock lower skid plate. With the bent up wings to stiffen the skid plate you can lift the truck by it. With no steel supports it allows the skid plate plate to flex. I have had a customer hit a rock in the air at 60MPH and everything held up no problem. The skid plate was scratched up but no damage to the truck.

Okay, got it. Wasn't trying to question the strength of the bumper so much but just wanted to figure out how everything mounted up.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Custom ADD Stealth. This bumper had a few firsts for ADD in my build request. First Stealth with dual lightbars, first Stealth with all hammertone finish, first Stealth with upgraded skidplates, one of the first with the ADD logo waterjetted in the skid. ADD gave me the hookup and this thing has helped them sell a lot of bumpers since. I still love it.

My truck has evolved more since these pics, but these ones are from when I had just installed it and they showcase the bumper nicely.

Here is the link with all of the pics and my descriptive banter: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/my-raptor-got-nosejob-add-stealth-bojangles-edition-leds-up-mother-1682/

134.jpg

142.jpg

138.jpg

141.jpg

135.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Custom ADD Stealth. This bumper had a few firsts for ADD in my build request. First Stealth with dual lightbars, first Stealth with all hammertone finish, first Stealth with upgraded skidplates, one of the first with the ADD logo waterjetted in the skid. ADD gave me the hookup and this thing has helped them sell a lot of bumpers since. I still love it.

My truck has evolved more since these pics, but these ones are from when I had just installed it and they showcase the bumper nicely.

Here is the link with all of the pics and my descriptive banter: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/my-raptor-got-nosejob-add-stealth-bojangles-edition-leds-up-mother-1682/

Don't be holding out on us Bo... Let's see how Mighty ****** sits now! :005: