Bumper Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another option, Haven't heard many speak of them but have seen Hammerhead bumpers mentioned in another thread. Like the sold, clean look of them. Requested info on vent size in order to see if dually's would fit- looks like they pro will.

2010-2014 F150 Raptor Bumper without Pre-Runner

Holy shit! 185 lbs! I bet that thing drops the front by quite a bit.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
saving up to get a wicked urban assault haven't decided if i want the squadron lights ill probably get them anyway and figure out a way to mount my 4 inch dually's or sell them. Yo bird didnt you order one? I can't wait to see pics of it

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
saving up to get a wicked urban assault haven't decided if i want the squadron lights ill probably get them anyway and figure out a way to mount my 4 inch dually's or sell them. Yo bird didnt you order one? I can't wait to see pics of it

this is sitting in my garage right now... waiting for Saturday morning!
aefc37c0-ea2f-e6e8.jpg

aefc37c0-ea43-8bd5.jpg

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is sitting in my garage right now... waiting for Saturday morning!
aefc37c0-ea2f-e6e8.jpg

aefc37c0-ea43-8bd5.jpg

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

That is sweet Bird! Looking forward to the installed pics! :peace:

I should have my ADD venom in 2 weeks. I will post pic then. Will look similar to J's, but with a slight variation. :waytogo:

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

With the universal light mount that comes with the assault bumper you can mount them in the center section with your license plate.