Blue Accent Interior. Pictures, Please.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some pictures of the blue accent interior. On the Ford website, it is hard to tell much about the dash, or even the seats. If you could, would some of you folks who ordered the blue accents, please post some interior pictures.

Thanks!

Jeff

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These aren't my pictures, but a quick search on this forum found these:
(Images courtesy of Bigdog44SVT)

7472-blue-aluminum-dash.jpg

7786-love-interior-upgrade-completely-worth.jpg

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it, especially on my blue flame metallic. I also like how the rear has "raptor" stitched on the seats. Base interior only has it in the front.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. Saw those pictures and thought, wow, looks just like mine. Oh, they are my truck. I really like the interior with blue trim. I had no idea how cool until I opened the door of my new truck on the lot. No way I would have it any other way.

Most commented feature outside of the SVT Beadlock wheels.

SilverMoose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup me too. Looks awesome with the silver exterior as it blends into the cab. First comments when I open door to show people is always "holy**** that looks cool!"

OP
OP
Jeff Quinn

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and pictures.
It looks much better than I had previously seen.
I have a build week of December 9th, but I will check on Monday to see if I can change my interior to the blue accent. I hate turning loose of another $750, but it sure looks good!

Jeff

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the blue interior in my black 2012 Raptor, which I owned for almost 2 years. It was a nice touch for sure. I ordered my white 2014 without the blue interior, just got it, and I must say that it is refreshing to have the black/grey/silver color scheme. Although the blue is nice, it might lose its appeal/novelty over time, IMO.