Black or Molten Orange paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the 2011 Molten Orange Crew cab with Graphics!! just my .02
I can get you one ordered, when your ready. It's taking about 11-13 weeks to get one pulled/vin'ed and built. -$3000 OFF MSRP

randy

567-molten-orange-2011-raptor-cc-graphics.jpg

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say Orange, but keep the Hood graphics, makes the black hood intakes stand out more if you ask me. when i order mine up ill be getting the orange for sure!

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Can't go wrong either way. I went black but have seen a few orange ones that just look amazing too.

Watch out for Hennessey stuff, For instance, their Procharger package has a few thousand dollars worth of markup in it compared to what Procharger will set it for.

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
So the black graphics with the black paint is a horrible idea? I actually like it cause it makes the graphics ghost-like.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Orange

If you really want the graphics go with moltan orange. All the black on the raptor (hood vents and side vents) stand out so much better! If you see the moltan orange in person you will be amazed by the tri-color! It has a beautiful gold flake in the paint that makes it looks so different in different lighting. Yes the black look great when clean (first fifteen minutes after wash) but I hate how you can't see the hood and side vents on it and the graphics are a total waste of money on black, JMO!

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep expecting to see the LED's on the front to swoop back and forth every time I see a black one coming down the highway at me.....
knightrider.jpg

alright...........where do you find the little guy hiding behind the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went through the same internal debate. I chose the Black in the end because I felt the Orange was a bit flashy for me personally. Also, when I drove up to the dealership there was a Black and Orange Raptor parked side by side. Looking straight on the at both trucks the Black had a little more aggressive look. IMO...

But Black is a pain to keep clean..

Last edited:

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I never said I would own another black vehicle since my 92 in black and a pain in ass to keep clean. I like both orange and black. My 10 is black with side graphics. My 11 will be identical with side graphics I think the graphics are sweet on the black and agree a ghost type look. On the plus side when you get tired of the graphics you can just peel them off. I wanted Orange but I had to get black because it matches our boat. Yes you can call me whipped.

PS: FSM06 that is one sweet garage you have