BF Goodrich 37 lie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I assume you measured them not on the truck. No tire will be the right size with weight on it.
When I got 37” KO2s for my 4Runner, I measured them before I mounted them and after. Curiously, they measured exactly the same off the vehicle vs under weight. Which was 35.5”. I sobbed endlessly for days.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess Miss large **** thought that I was talking to her since I posted after her, how dumb works.

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
I guess Miss large **** thought that I was talking to her since I posted after her, how dumb works.
Mistaken on occasion but definitely not dumb. An easy error anyone could have made. Our posts were not at the same exact time and there was no quote to indicate to whom you were referring, leaving me to think it was directed at me. But given that you have chosen to wait days indicates to me that you had to spend considerable time coming up with a response and that you’re not quick witted. I don’t take offense at the back and forth here or anywhere, even face to face. Having a little fun at my expense or yours won’t keep me up at night. Carry on and remember “Life’s too short to be anything but happy.”

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL.... Post 6 is on page 1 there are 10 post per page. click the link and it will tell you the true size of the 37 witch is 36.5. I am sure it is calculated by the circumference and PIE. ya know Math. LOL...... not some guy with a tape measure in his garage...... going well that looks like 35 inches chuck what do you think? they said them there tires were 37 and they ain't. LOL If you would like to do the math. I can post it.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went out side and measured my spare 35 in the bed. 34.25" but its half worn down, so probably spot on with 34.5" for a brand new one.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got 37” KO2s for my 4Runner, I measured them before I mounted them and after. Curiously, they measured exactly the same off the vehicle vs under weight. Which was 35.5”. I sobbed endlessly for days.
37s on a 4runner, what year model 4runner? My 2016 4runner with a lift still rubbed a little with 33's lol. Only chance of getting 37s on a runner is if its an old one with the fenders removed or a newer one with a massive drop bracket situation. I want to see a picture of this thing lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raptor_wil