BF Goodrich 37 lie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Atmasters

Reaction score
Now who is being inaccurate?

Yes not 37" but no, not 35"

So you won't be disappointed in future tire purchases:

Oh I'm not disappoint at all lol. Just pointing out the obvious. I like BF Goodrich and have ran them on my last two trucks. Just weird that people pay so much more for a "37" package and your running 35 ish tires that's all. I definitely wasn't aware of this however and started measuring vertical and laterally and it was the same. Maybe it's just unique to my truck. Who knows.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mean weve all been here at some point before we learned the hard way

Always seemed silly to me the naming of them despite not being at that #
Oh I'm not disappoint at all lol. Just pointing out the obvious. I like BF Goodrich and have ran them on my last two trucks. Just weird that people pay so much more for a "37" package and your running 35 ish tires that's all. I definitely wasn't aware of this however and started measuring vertical and laterally and it was the same. Maybe it's just unique to my truck. Who knows.
there are some minor suspension tweaks too but overall yeah its basically overpriced

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Subway Sandwich corp got sued when it was "discovered" that their footlong sandwiches weren't. Between that and the "Jared Fogel, our child-molesting spokesman" scandal, they've got bigger problems than truck tire sizes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620-085609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620-085609_Chrome.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 3

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And 2x4 are not 2 inch x 4 inch. so don't buy them either. or 2x6, 2x8, 2x10, 2x12, 1x4,1x6, 1x8,1x10,1x12. None of these are what they are advertised!!!!! The best buy is a sheet of MDF it is 49x97 not 4'x8'. so that is a good buy for sure!!!!
Prius owners!!!!!
Exactly! Nominal vs Actual!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, too, was disappointed when I measured my 37" tires. I had 800lbs of stuff in the back and hooked up to boat. Tires were aired up to 30psi and they didn't measure 37". Everyone at the boat ramp was laughing at me. So embarrassing:p

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
Wait, what? Weight makes a difference? ;) Just for the fun of it I measured three different tires on Miss Big Booty and I have three different measurements. Fronts are taller than rears and beds are taller than fronts. Who would’ve thunk it? Haha.