BF Goodrich 37 lie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Atmasters

Reaction score
I, too, was disappointed when I measured my 37" tires. I had 800lbs of stuff in the back and hooked up to boat. Tires were aired up to 30psi and they didn't measure 37". Everyone at the boat ramp was laughing at me. So embarrassing:p
Everyone was laughing because you couldn't back up a trailer. Probably used your trailer assistance nob

OP
OP
A

Atmasters

Reaction score
It's refreshing to check in on this place and be reminded of two things:
1. Just when you think you know how stupid and dense people can be, there's someone even dumber.
2. FRF just knows how to take care of stupidity.
Well sir I'm happy that you stepped down from your golden genius pedestal to provide some insight into the matter. I did learn that it's the tire circumference not the height. You may walk back up to your pedestal and look down upon us once again. Idiot lol go eat another Big Mac.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We talkin' throwing a hotdog down a hallway bigger?
:favorites13:
You are reminding me of my favorite comparison. Someone's brain up a gnat's âss looking like a BB in a boxcar. Now, whatever you do, do not think of Kamala. No! Stop! I warned you. :)