Best wheels for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are doing Raptor things, then it's really hard to beat the 2020 factory 17" beadlock wheels for looks and durability. They are pretty spicy on price in the resale market though.

If you are looking for a strong, beautifully made wheel and price isn't a big factor, and you also spend more time at Starbucks than the sand dunes.... there are several great forged wheel companies that make fitments for our trucks. Innov8 is one of them mentioned here. I went with BC Forged (made in Hong Kong) through Michael (@TheButcher) who is a vendor here. The process was full custom from colors and finishes to wheel lip depth to amount of concavity. It was a great experience with Michael and BC Forged. The production and shipping was fast as well! Highly recommended!

View attachment 455673

View attachment 455674
View attachment 455675

View attachment 455676
Damm those are some good looking wheels

Waaptuh

Reaction score
If you are doing Raptor things, then it's really hard to beat the 2020 factory 17" beadlock wheels for looks and durability. They are pretty spicy on price in the resale market though.

If you are looking for a strong, beautifully made wheel and price isn't a big factor, and you also spend more time at Starbucks than the sand dunes.... there are several great forged wheel companies that make fitments for our trucks. Innov8 is one of them mentioned here. I went with BC Forged (made in Hong Kong) through Michael (@TheButcher) who is a vendor here. The process was full custom from colors and finishes to wheel lip depth to amount of concavity. It was a great experience with Michael and BC Forged. The production and shipping was fast as well! Highly recommended!

View attachment 455673

View attachment 455674
View attachment 455675

View attachment 455676
Nice looking wheels!

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Old-Raptor-guy @Waaptuh

Thanks, all. :) I always get real nervous when I order something expensive and haven't seen the quality and/or finishes in person. I put a lot of faith in Michael and he really came through for me.

That "Bright Graphite Grey" is a newer finish for BC. I had a helluva time finding any of their wheels in that finish on the net, and none of them were the same model wheel. The color is pretty wild. The tinted clear powdercoat over a ceramic-bead-polished wheel gives a ton of depth and that can throw off cameras (and make the color look much lighter). In person, they match the tint/color of the fender flares almost perfectly. That's what I was going for, so when I opened the box and pulled the cloth cover off of them I was stoked.

Done.JPG

Last edited: