Best place for front plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old man Honda worked out the compression for a small displacement, e.g., motorcycles, and long history of Formula One work. I’d rather buy American if I could.

Meanwhile, my GEN three exhaust sounds like someone Threw a flaming bag of popcorn into a sewer pipe. And that’s quiet mode.

These trucks sound incredible, in all modes, and especially Baja

OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
These trucks sound incredible, in all modes, and especially Baja
Idle and low to mid rpm is near identical. It drones too. Id say it’s my least favorite of a dozen turbos I’ve owned, but does sound “serious”. A matter of taste? Unless I’m headed to 0530 yoga, as Honda owners do.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idle and low to mid rpm is near identical. It drones too. Id say it’s my least favorite of a dozen turbos I’ve owned, but does sound “serious”. A matter of taste? Unless I’m headed to 0530 yoga, as Honda owners do.

Like most things in life, a matter of taste. I'm really happy with it.

I've only ever driven big V8's, so it's a nice change with no sacrifice in power. On the contrary...she quick!

OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
Like most things in life, a matter of taste. I'm really happy with it.

I've only ever driven big V8's, so it's a nice change with no sacrifice in power. On the contrary...she quick!
It’s a great, smart, responsive drivetrain. I wish I could watch the gear changes and boost easier.

OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
Guys (and by the posts, gals transitioning) I have some difficult news. Last month I was diagnosed with a severe allergy to probable cause.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys (and by the posts, gals transitioning) I have some difficult news. Last month I was diagnosed with a severe allergy to probable cause.
So that means you’re still in the closet? Nobody cares if you shop Victoria Secret, we only judge when you wear it drinking bud light, the queen of beers

BRRRAPTOR 23

Reaction score