Best lift/leveling kit for 2023 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
My opinion is NONE...my next Raptor will not get any sort of thing. I have a slight lift on my Fox Racing Shocks. I added 1/2 inch preload. While it drives great, I just don't see the need in the future other than stance. I also tow with mine every now and then so a little rake is fine with me.

Red_Eye_Jedi

Reaction score
Don't do it. There is absolutely no reason do level it out other than getting worse performance out of it. There is a reason ford doesn't level it form the factory. if you want to upgrade thew suspension do it right and get a suspension kit.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to shorten up the NFG OP’s pain and suffering going forward this forum does not advocate lift kits on raptors!!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta get those instagram clicks.

Welcome-ish to FRF. Since you’re a n00b, don’t take anything here personally, we are just trying to steer you in the right direction. First, Pictures, or it’s really a prius.

The thing about the Raptor suspension is, it’s not really a customizable kit you can just swap in and out various parts without affecting other components. Put in taller springs, do your shocks have the necessary travel to accommodate the new stroke? Is the spring ‘rate’ the same as stock? If not, what valving changes will be needed on the shocks? With the live valve shocks, what will the impact be on the various drive modes?

Your qualifications are to "that will both make mine look amazing and be functional”
We’re a family oriented group here.

in all seriousness, if you’re modding the suspension for aesthetics, don’t.
1) Drive the truck.
2) sign up for and attend Raptor Assault.
3) go on a Raptor run or off roading with some locals.

Remember, the Raptor is focused on speed over rough terrain, not mudding, or rock crawling. The Rap can do those things, but that’s not its focus.
When you’ve done these things and you feel like there’s a deficiency to address, THEN look on FRF for what others have done and why. This is how you don’t spend money on things that you end up not liking. :cheers:

I can’t believe @MurderedOutSVT didn’t call it first
Look at Mr. Fancy Nancy giving a real answer and stuff!!! :ehcapt:

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eibach 1" in the front was perfect for my '23 that had 37s. It had 35s originally but w/ 37s and the 1" up front it looked great. Rode just like stock.