Been looking for 10 years, finally bought one.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

insangsong78

Reaction score
I will once I get it i'll ceramic coat it, tint and post some pics... still waiting for it to be picked up by shipper! the wait is unbearable..

OP
OP
I

insangsong78

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm pretty fresh too. You got any pics from the listing? You're gonna love it
No.. i never thought it would take this long to get the truck delivered. Montway.. don't use them to ship our vehicle.. not a fan right now. almost considering flying there and driving it back..

IceStationZ

Reaction score
As California still is highway robbery. Bought one from Lakewood Ford in Colorado. 39k miles 2022 Code Orange. Everything except 37 package which I didn't want. CPO Gold. Paid 67k and 1100 shipping cost. With Cali registration, I'm looking at $76k OTD cost for a CPO 2022.
I reached out to like 10 dealership in the 400mile radius to SF, and none could or would come close to this price. Every dealership here was at least 5k over.
You could have done much better flying first class out to the east coast and driving home (or having the truck shipped). I guess that is the price you pay for all that sunshine. Good luck with it and enjoy!