Best lift/leveling kit for 2023 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am new to the forum. Is there really a lot of raptor owners that lift their trucks? Does the truck drive like a log boat or it is the same as the oem?
Lift? Nobody lifts their raptor. Doing a level/perch/springs is a very common modification to add 1-2.5” of front height and 0-1.5” of rear height to increase height tl clear tires without overly changing ride quality the way a lift kit would.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Agreed.

Not sure why anyone would compromise their warranty on a new truck, especially with the common CV axle issues resulting from lifts (“levels” :rolleyes:)
Gotta get those instagram clicks.
Hello all. This is my fourth day as a Raptor owner and first chat. Thank you in advance for all your help. I just purchased my 2023 Raptor and want to see about the best leveling or lift kit that will both make mine look amazing and be functional. I have the 35’s, not the 37’s and just want it to look a little better and more level. Would a 1” be good or 1.5” and what brands do you all recommend? Or recommend me doing something totally different like 2.5" in the front and 1" in the back for the leveling kit.
Welcome-ish to FRF. Since you’re a n00b, don’t take anything here personally, we are just trying to steer you in the right direction. First, Pictures, or it’s really a prius.

The thing about the Raptor suspension is, it’s not really a customizable kit you can just swap in and out various parts without affecting other components. Put in taller springs, do your shocks have the necessary travel to accommodate the new stroke? Is the spring ‘rate’ the same as stock? If not, what valving changes will be needed on the shocks? With the live valve shocks, what will the impact be on the various drive modes?

Your qualifications are to "that will both make mine look amazing and be functional”
We’re a family oriented group here.

in all seriousness, if you’re modding the suspension for aesthetics, don’t.
1) Drive the truck.
2) sign up for and attend Raptor Assault.
3) go on a Raptor run or off roading with some locals.

Remember, the Raptor is focused on speed over rough terrain, not mudding, or rock crawling. The Rap can do those things, but that’s not its focus.
When you’ve done these things and you feel like there’s a deficiency to address, THEN look on FRF for what others have done and why. This is how you don’t spend money on things that you end up not liking. :cheers:

It's pretty awesome when a new topic comes up or one that is rarely talked about is resurrected. Unfortunately, this is not one of those times. Congrats on your raptor and welcome to FRF.
I can’t believe @MurderedOutSVT didn’t call it first
1723571003641.png

OP
OP
Lebradyj2

Lebradyj2

Reaction score
Gotta get those instagram clicks.

Welcome-ish to FRF. Since you’re a n00b, don’t take anything here personally, we are just trying to steer you in the right direction. First, Pictures, or it’s really a prius.

The thing about the Raptor suspension is, it’s not really a customizable kit you can just swap in and out various parts without affecting other components. Put in taller springs, do your shocks have the necessary travel to accommodate the new stroke? Is the spring ‘rate’ the same as stock? If not, what valving changes will be needed on the shocks? With the live valve shocks, what will the impact be on the various drive modes?

Your qualifications are to "that will both make mine look amazing and be functional”
We’re a family oriented group here.

in all seriousness, if you’re modding the suspension for aesthetics, don’t.
1) Drive the truck.
2) sign up for and attend Raptor Assault.
3) go on a Raptor run or off roading with some locals.

Remember, the Raptor is focused on speed over rough terrain, not mudding, or rock crawling. The Rap can do those things, but that’s not its focus.
When you’ve done these things and you feel like there’s a deficiency to address, THEN look on FRF for what others have done and why. This is how you don’t spend money on things that you end up not liking. :cheers:

I can’t believe @MurderedOutSVT didn’t call it first
View attachment 463366
Thank you for the information and that is very helpful. I am in love with it so far. Picture uploaded haha.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
usually we still nag you if it’s only a profile pic but... WTH, let’s give the n00b the benefit of the doubt

#OneLessprius