Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont care how hard it is, thats pretty damn slow. The truck and suspension dont seem to be working at all. If you break driving like that.....Seeing that it makes me think it was something that they did modifying it to race, putting in the cage, light bars and such. Thats what killed the Gen I engine the first go around. How to you over heat when temps are running 30's-50's? Again makes me think is a mod they screwed up.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Dont care how hard it is, thats pretty damn slow. The truck and suspension dont seem to be working at all. If you break driving like that.....Seeing that it makes me think it was something that they did modifying it to race, putting in the cage, light bars and such. Thats what killed the Gen I engine the first go around. How to you over heat when temps are running 30's-50's? Again makes me think is a mod they screwed up.

Huh?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
The goal is to finish the race. No other entries in the class so no need to worry about going fast. Plus it gets rough on the body driving that many miles, in that terrain, with 12 inches of travel

#whatareicons

1980-mint-400-516-sexton-21x-jpg.jpg

These guys did OK with 12 inches of travel!

Sucks the Raptor broke down. I'd like to know the real reason, whatever it was.