Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey all of us are here because we like the truck; lets be nice at least they are out there testing!! I agree with that previous post of going out there and racing beating up the parts and fix what breaks before it gets to us. Ford has deeper pockets then we do and they could afford the tow from the middle of nowhere

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

forgot to add this that the Raptor HAS NO COMPETITION! period. Yes you can go get a chevy, dodge, even that titan thing but have to dump a lot of money in there to be anywhere close to what a stock raptor can do. So Ford should be proud

We are not all here because we like the truck, personally, I really dislike it. I tried to like it, I was excited about it before I started hearing details, but now I just don't. There are dozens of things I dislike about it, on the other hand the only thing I can think of off of the top of my head that I really dig is the new interior, which I always thought was a shortcoming on the gen 1. So call it petty if you want but I find satisfaction in its failure, it's no different than rooting against and trash talking your teams opponent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Hopefully Greg has the new Raptor at Primm in a few weeks, I'd like to see it

Racing or not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 157

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey does anyone else think they were already babying it from the start???

I did not know that about the 5.4 in Gen 1 raptor

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, wet ****** farts. Life goes on.

Did start/stop decide that the race truck had burned too much fuel for the day and disabled the truck on race lap 2? Haha doubtful. Routine issue I'm sure.