Beating on my baby a bit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah ha ha ha ha... Street queen status... Ill take that position from you... I have my jeep, my buggy and 4wheeler for the dirt... Truck stays on the road.. Well, I have a dirt road to get to my place in northern MI

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Nice Vid Bird!
I like around 5:23 where you can actually hear the tree branches scraping the ****** paint... and I had pretty much the same expression (with a few more expletives) when I got to the tight part of the trails...

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good Bird but I will also have to be a Street Queen for now till mine gets a few more miles on it.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very good Bird but I will also have to be a Street Queen for now till mine gets a few more miles on it.

I did a ginger 7,500 mile break-in, then an oil flush, then changed my oil and filter before my Raptor met his new friend The Desert. Better safe than sorry I guess. Once that process was over it was full bore dirt carnage, but it gave me some peace of mind to know I'd let everything seal first, removed any metal shavings from my engine, etc etc.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score

Well hurry up and get a few miles on Brink! :) Spring has a pretty cool set of trails to play on down there - lots of mild stuff to get yer boots wet and test out the truck a bit.

I plan on visiting my old friends in TX in Sept/Oct this year - most are in Montgomery or Cut n Shoot so I'll see if I can connect with both Bojangles and you when I get down there.