Baker Motorsports "Dovetail" Rear End and Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's not my thing honestly, but I do think it's a cool solution to the situation you had with the rear end damage on your truck, at the end of the day, if you go outside and look at your truck and you're amped on it, that's what matters and it sounds like you are.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys :waytogo:

But hey, listen, as much as I love it when people agree with me and like what I like, I also love it when people disagree or dislike those same things. If everyone liked what everyone else liked, where would our individuality be?

Its all good, and I've taken nothing that's been said here personally! I appreciate all the feedback, and at the very least I hope stuff like this gets you thinking about what YOU can do with your Raptor, to make it YOURS. That's how I found out about this mod in the first place; 'Tiz pioneered and posted about it, then I came behind and put my own spin on it... now get out there and put your own spin on yours!

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

He does make his Raptor look "small". doesn't he? :driver:
I think he is only 5' 20" though.
LOL! 5'21" to be exact ;)

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't believe the sunroof was really an option for his truck......
(See movie reference "Gator")

:joke:

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude have you seen the SIZE if BIG - J ??? I think I would have worded your thoughts a little more careful. They call him BIG J for a damn good reason and believe me you want him on your side. Also, didn't your mother tell you to not say hurtful things? and if you have thoughts like that you should keep them to yourself and just add your opinion by saying I like it - or this is NOT for ME... We try to respect each other and at the dsame time learn from each other...

Thanks BIG J - 95% of the members here really appreciate your threads and your pics.

Keep them coming...

Yea there's alot of haterism from a few
Truck looks awesome

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good BigJ! It'll definitely make you truck stand out from the pack. You coming to the April run in Texas?

akgsx2002

Reaction score
Dude have you seen the SIZE if BIG - J ??? I think I would have worded your thoughts a little more careful. They call him BIG J for a damn good reason and believe me you want him on your side. Also, didn't your mother tell you to not say hurtful things? and if you have thoughts like that you should keep them to yourself and just add your opinion by saying I like it - or this is NOT for ME... We try to respect each other and at the dsame time learn from each other...

Thanks BIG J - 95% of the members here really appreciate your threads and your pics.

Keep them coming...

I wasn't hatin on him, I was just posting an opinion. Like I said, it looks good from some angles.