Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because you are acting like it is difficult. It's a wire right below the steering column. Could not be easier. I'm guessing you aren't the most handy person around, huh?
I never said it was difficult. I was talking about removing the eliminator in the video. In order to reach that, there are also two bolts that need to be removed. Even if we're talking about unplugging the connector or using the jumper method to short the button, none of those things is something I want to be doing while driving.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe how many people on here need to start driving their raptors the proper way (ie sport mode always on ) ! And if you’re a new raptor owner waiting for your Gen 3. Sport mode automatically disables the auto start/stop feature
So if I put it in sport mode it will be in sport mode each and every time I get it?

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received confirmation from my dealer and it is removed from my build. I am ok with a blank button if that is the case. Major PITA to have to unplug wires on an 80k truck just to have trailer lights etc. Not sure if it would engage the start/stop feature while having a trailer hooked up. I guess this is a benefit of having an unscheduled build. My wife's vehicle has it and it is a major PITA. Makes you wonder how long the starter will last with it constantly started and stopped.
Cool, keep us posted when you get a schedule date! I am curious if it means you get an extra early build date...

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another consideration is if you plan on tuning the engine most seem to eliminate start/stop as a feature of the tune.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Let's see, it's off in Sport mode, in manual, modulate the brake pedal once, tow/haul mode and if you're using A/C otherwise push a button.