Audio Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerb0y

Reaction score
You need a Mongoose-Plus J2534 Cable ($500+), Battery charger, 2 day FJDS/FDRS Software License from Ford ($49.95)
Wow thats terrible. Nearly every electronic device known to man has a "search for updates" feature lol. I guess will just wait for the update? I have automatic updates turned on, schedule turned to none, and I connected to my home's wifi too

OP
OP
kirkb

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thats terrible. Nearly every electronic device known to man has a "search for updates" feature lol. I guess will just wait for the update? I have automatic updates turned on, schedule turned to none, and I connected to my home's wifi too
I am not positive how they roll them out, but I do have mine set on a schedule for every weeknight between 1-4am. Maybe setting a schedule will force it to check for updates?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had the OTA for the stereo happen on my early 22. Holy chit what a massive difference. I have to retune my amp now.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had the OTA for the stereo happen on my early 22. Holy chit what a massive difference. I have to retune my ampnow.
why would u need to retune ,if u dont have the b and o amp ,should not make a differance the ota update was a retune of the b and o