Audio Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dralpie

Reaction score
im curious if this is the dsp update that was only available at the dealer ,but maybe now its ota
Yeah I'm not sure about that. I actually didn't even pay attention to the update until I got into the truck and the stereo sounded so much better I did some digging.

JeffBea

Reaction score
Something changed for sure, certain songs pop more than others now. I was listening to a 80's mix and Duran Duran - The wild boys started playing, the drums at the beginning sounded like it was coming from different areas of the cab. Seems to separate the sounds better, like the surround sound actually works now.

77Raptor

Reaction score
You guys are making me jealous. I hope I get this update soon!

There's no way to go through a list of updates your truck has received, is there? I don't see anything in the Ford Pass app for a history of installed updates. I don't recall seeing anything in the infotainment center itself, but I may have missed it if it's there.

OP
OP
kirkb

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have your truck connected to your home WiFi? And an update schedule setup? I have mine set for like 1-4am and have it connected to WiFi so it seems to pick up the updates pretty quickly.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me jealous. I hope I get this update soon!

There's no way to go through a list of updates your truck has received, is there? I don't see anything in the Ford Pass app for a history of installed updates. I don't recall seeing anything in the infotainment center itself, but I may have missed it if it's there.
Fdrs ,my dealers said I had no updates via vin , fdrs said otherwise , I have 9 updates including the dsp update , that I can confirm as of today is available ota

Attachments

• IMG_2039.png
    IMG_2039.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 36

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my 24 a month ago which has the B&O unleashed 14 speaker system and it sounds worlds better then my 22 with the 18 speaker system so they must have been trying to get better sound out of it. I will keep an eye for the update.

Thanks for the Spotify settings I will try that also.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 24 a month ago which has the B&O unleashed 14 speaker system and it sounds worlds better then my 22 with the 18 speaker system so they must have been trying to get better sound out of it. I will keep an eye for the update.

Thanks for the Spotify settings I will try that also.
the 24 pro has the update ,as its the same crappy amp as the 21 .22 ,23

james9

Reaction score
I changed my truck to receive updates every day of the week instead of the default and connected to wifi. I’m sure it’s just luck but I got the audio update overnight after doing so.

Attachments

• IMG_8943.jpeg
    IMG_8943.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 46