Anyone go from a Gen 3 Raptor to EV Lightning ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The vast majority of my posts are dispelling misinformation. Pardon me this one misstep as I ponder how grown men can become so insecure at the mere mention of EVs.

More importantly, how have I never heard the term "snovid" before?! :rofl:

There seems to be a limited mention of ‘insecure’ herein. I would encourage self reflection. You may have all the EV’s you want. Me too. You don’t get to tell me or anyone else they must have one, at least without a very uncharitable response, not suited to polite conversation.

You may certainly talk them up, proselytize, evangelize, hard sell and otherwise support EV’s but you’re not going to convert anyone. At least not here. Use cases vary. If I lived in a city, I’d definitely check out https://staging.lightningmotorcycle.com/product/ls218/

For now, I’m content to let others beta test the EV tech out today.

Snovid. it’s kind of like... ‘Bless your heart’. You know it if you know it.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do tell - what gas cars have you driven that are faster (acceleration wise) than the R1T? I've had my share of pretty fast ICE vehicles, none as fast as that Rivian truck.

Novelty never wore off for me when we owned the Model Y - love the torque. There were other things I didn't like about the Model Y, hence why we don't have it any longer.....
Muh acceleration !!!! Well at least they can do 1 thing right…

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So... is that red as in ****** or red as in republican? Things change over time you know. First ‘bad’ was bad. Then in the 70’s ‘bad’ became good. Now I think it’s back to bad? Same with funky. Before the 70’s, funky was not a good thing. Then funky became groovy. Now funky is back to being, well, funky. Then there’s men and women and who knows where we stand on that on now. And what if... a man identifies as a woman and we’re SUPPOSED to believe all women, RIGHT? so who do we believe?

Ugh.

kenbrackins

Reaction score
My R is my third new Raptor. I test drove the Lightning and ordered one for my father. I feel like I will be driving it a lot more than he will. That thing is TORQUE-Y!!! Really fun to drive. Also with the 9.6 MPG average I am getting on the R, it will be the go-to truck for errands.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
So... is that red as in ****** or red as in republican? Things change over time you know. First ‘bad’ was bad. Then in the 70’s ‘bad’ became good. Now I think it’s back to bad? Same with funky. Before the 70’s, funky was not a good thing. Then funky became groovy. Now funky is back to being, well, funky. Then there’s men and women and who knows where we stand on that on now. And what if... a man identifies as a woman and we’re SUPPOSED to believe all women, RIGHT? so who do we believe?

Ugh.

991.gif

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score

Ugh.
WTH, now I’m so confused I don’t know which bathroom to use at my house???