Anyone go from a Gen 3 Raptor to EV Lightning ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The scamdemic was BS and you would have to live in a cave not to believe it was politically motivated. Yes people died, but people die from all kinds of stuff every single day. Masks, social distancing and my favorite, vaccines. Is there one person that truly believes Covid is no longer at the top of the news because of those three mandates? GOVERNMENT OVERREACH plain and simple, which should terrify everyone. Climate change is in the same category, the government controls the people by instilling fear and sheep are afraid of everything. On a similar note how many people hate Prius drivers? They are the worst! However, they are entitled to cut you off because they are saving the planet. The next to be regulated is toilets. Whomever takes a crap will no longer flush it, they must bury it.

Shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really am too old for this $hit, so I’m getting out, but the dead birds, whales, and such (not to mention how they destroy the natural beauty of our landscapes and coastlines, destroy fisheries, etc.) are only a very small part of it. The big problem is energy density (or rather, the lack thereof), land use, reliability, energy storage, and cost vs. output. Windmills are possibly The most absurd government boondoggle of them all. They 100% would not exist without government interference. There is absolutely no rational market for them whatsoever. Ridiculous.
Weird then that the conservative red state of Texas gets 20% of it's electrical power from wind.

scottybs

Reaction score
This whole climate change is BS in my opinion. Every year or so we find a new prehistoric animal buried in ice or being uncovered. I don’t think John Deere was around back then to bury the animal, so it must have been ground level at the time of its death and was covered from an ice age. Earth clearly goes through some cycles, I would not be surprised if The climate wipes most of us out and sends us back to the Stone Age to start again.
Anyone else think that Covid was used as a test run of universal income and social credit score? Asking for a friend…

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else think that Covid was used as a test run of universal income and social credit score? Asking for a friend…
I think it's more likely that the space aliens who rode into our solar system on a ship disguised as a cigar-shaped asteroid kidnapped Bill Gates and after having their way with him, replaced his brain with peanut butter and are remote controlling him to deliver nano chips in vaccine doses, said nano chips will allow them to individually control the vaccinated through the AI they infected the internet with and once we're all domesticated they can round us up, roast us like pigs, and chow down. :)

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's more likely that the space aliens who rode into our solar system on a ship disguised as a cigar-shaped asteroid kidnapped Bill Gates and after having their way with him, replaced his brain with peanut butter and are remote controlling him to deliver nano chips in vaccine doses, said nano chips will allow them to individually control the vaccinated through the AI they infected the internet with and once we're all domesticated they can round us up, roast us like pigs, and chow down. :)
You forgot the part of the alien master plan where every child goes on puberty blockers and become androgynous transgenders, which will be easier for the aliens to control

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More likely that aliens have been in California for a few years. They’ve taken over public office and are trying to repel humans with horrible policy, but some refuse to leave