Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Same here. The berliner is probably holding us up. I had a blend date of 8-16, an actual build date of 8-17, an estimated delivery date of 9-7, and as of today it still reads "in production."
Same here. Actual build date of 8/17, delivery date of 9/22, and mine still says “in production”. Bed liner must be the hold up. Although I was not able to option the auto start-stop delete because I was already “in production”.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Actual build date of 8/17, delivery date of 9/22, and mine still says “in production”. Bed liner must be the hold up. Although I was not able to option the auto start-stop delete because I was already “in production”.
Wish I would have known to get it after... Rookie mistake

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about? There are literally people driving around Gen3s now after taking delivery....
Let me explain: Before any Ford dealer can transfer the vehicle registration to an owner, OK to buy has to be achieved. Without OK to buy, Ford dealers legally cannot transfer vehicle registration. Don't be fooled, those posting that they received their trucks are dealer plated vehicles or media trucks.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me explain: Before any Ford dealer can transfer the vehicle registration to an owner, OK to buy has to be achieved. Without OK to buy, Ford dealers legally cannot transfer vehicle registration. Don't be fooled, those posting that they received their trucks are dealer plated vehicles or media trucks.
Wait what? I'm confused, it's not like the bronco where any on lots can't be sold for 6 months. I ordered my gen 3 and as soon as it's in production the paperwork will be pre done ahead of time. Once delivered I walk in grab the keys and drive off in my new truck.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my truck is 100% paid for and paperwork is done. As soon as the truck shows up I get the truck, MCO, and keys. Guess my dealer didn't get the "OK" memo before taking my $82k which is perfectly ok by me. :driver:

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a post from the bronco forum giving you a idea about ok to buy (Oktb)Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th. This does NOT change the published, public Job 1 date, but dealer demos, press cars, and Bronco orders will be built long before May. Nothing can be shipped to dealers for sale until the OKTB (Okay To Buy) is issued, typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections. It's not unusual, however, for the OKTB to be issued BEFORE the published Job 1 date. This actually happened with the Ranger's launch at MAP."

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a post from the bronco forum giving you a idea about ok to buy (Oktb)Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th. This does NOT change the published, public Job 1 date, but dealer demos, press cars, and Bronco orders will be built long before May. Nothing can be shipped to dealers for sale until the OKTB (Okay To Buy) is issued, typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections. It's not unusual, however, for the OKTB to be issued BEFORE the published Job 1 date. This actually happened with the Ranger's launch at MAP."
Yes, I know about the "new model" OKTB thing but this doesn't say anything about the Gen3 Raptor. Where is that info at, did I miss something?

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know about the "new model" OKTB thing but this doesn't say anything about the Gen3 Raptor. Where is that info at, did I miss something?
All new models go through it. My guess is that the raptor finally achieved it this week. I dont think that the hype has been there due all the other disruption going on. It would be a question for someone on the blue oval forum. Usually it’s a big deal that everyone wants to know but with the limited number being made this year and the late timing probably no one asked or though about it. I have been through it before but it slipped my mind this time.