Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All new models go through it. My guess is that the raptor finally achieved it this week. I dont think that the hype has been there due all the other disruption going on. It would be a question for someone on the blue oval forum. Usually it’s a big deal that everyone wants to know but with the limited number being made this year and the late timing probably no one asked or though about it. I have been through it before but it slipped my mind this time.
I'll keep you guys posted when OKTB has been achieved. Hopefully this week.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious how is OKTB not achieved yet when there's already a guy on Instagram with a 37 package? How could he get that and post videos and pics if it isn't allowed to purchase yet for personal vehicle?
i could be wrong . i am wondering what the rumor was of the big move all of a sudden?

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious how is OKTB not achieved yet when there's already a guy on Instagram with a 37 package? How could he get that and post videos and pics if it isn't allowed to purchase yet for personal vehicle?
The truck is most likely a media truck or dealer demo unit

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what y'all are saying about this OKTB is that it applies to "NEW" models. Last time I checked the Raptor was NOT a "NEW" model. Am I missing something here?!?! That dude on IG does not seem like a media person or anything like that, just a normal dude, but I'm not friends with him so I can't say that with 100% confidence. But the OKTB for the Raptor kind of doesn't make sense.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sent the guy a message on his latest post, I'll let you all know what he says.
Ok heard back from him already, see below.

My question “Abhay Singh do you work for a dealership or anything special (media truck, etc) or were you just a retail buyer? Seems to be some questions around on the forums about the Raptor not having an OKTB (ok to buy) from Ford..”

His response - “hello - been covered. Nothing special.. they’re definitely getting out there. The couple in KY PA were sold.. if they’re reading this.. PLEASE POST ”

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My question “Abhay Singh do you work for a dealership or anything special (media truck, etc) or were you just a retail buyer? Seems to be some questions around on the forums about the Raptor not having an OKTB (ok to buy) from Ford..”

His response - “hello - been covered. Nothing special.. they’re definitely getting out there. The couple in KY PA were sold.. if they’re reading this.. PLEASE POST ”
BINGO!!!

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not going to accuse him of not telling the truth. There's a lot of us here that are patiently awaiting the delivery of their Gen 3's and I'm letting you guys know there's a process that must occur before truck ownership can be legally transferred.

Look at it like this, one guy in the whole country has posted some very media-esque pictures of "his" Gen 3 on a new Instagram account. All the while we have a good handful of the Raptor community here and no one has taken delivery.

Last edited: