Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
raptors do not have an OKTB status at all, only beginning model year vehicles FYI! not middle model year vehicles. hope this helps.
Sure about that? My understanding, there was an OKTB on the 2021 F150, since it was new model. The 2021 Raptor is a new model.

Also reading there was an OKTB on the Gen2 since it was a new model.

I reached out to a friend who has a contact at ford... will post back if he gets info.

Last edited:

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was just confirmed in the blue oval forums. Raptors are being delivered to dealers now both stock and retail orders. So I highly doubt that would be a lie ....

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not going to accuse him of not telling the truth. There's a lot of us here that are patiently awaiting the delivery of their Gen 3's and I'm letting you guys know there's a process that must occur before truck ownership can be legally transferred.

Look at it like this, one guy in the whole country has posted some very media-esque pictures of "his" Gen 3 on a new Instagram account. All the while we have a good handful of the Raptor community here and no one has taken delivery.

Dude, someone has to be first. Why the hell not this guy? As for media-esque pictures? Everyone is begging him to post photos of this and that and the dude has been super accommodating.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...the dude has been super accommodating.
Not for the exhaust videos. He won't take videos of the different exhaust modes because of his "potato mic iPhone" lol. He also posts things on the gen3 owners Facebook group. I'm waiting for someone with 35s and black interior to do the same!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not for the exhaust videos. He won't take videos of the different exhaust modes because of his "potato mic iPhone" lol. He also posts things on the gen3 owners Facebook group. I'm waiting for someone with 35s and black interior to do the same!
Dude is dead on. Why would you want to post sound clips of exhaust with a noob setup. They will sound nothing like the actual exhaust when you account for mic quality, compression, then speaker quality on the receiving end. Seems like he is pretty smart to avoid the sh!tstorm that would create.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude is dead on. Why would you want to post sound clips of exhaust with a noob setup. They will sound nothing like the actual exhaust when you account for mic quality, compression, then speaker quality on the receiving end. Seems like he is pretty smart to avoid the sh!tstorm that would create.
True! I see your point...but still I just want to know how different the modes sound from each other. Personally I'd still watch the video if it was on YouTube labeled "Gen3 Ford Raptor Exhaust from the lowest quality mic"