Another New Member - Central Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDubbb

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to join this community as a new member and I recently became the proud owner of a brand new 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor. I've been eagerly waiting to share my experience with fellow Raptor enthusiasts and learn from all of you.

One of the first things I did after getting my Raptor was to have it ceramic coated. I went with Apex Auto Shield and chose their Level 3 Ceramic Protection package using the XPEL Fusion 8-year ceramic application. The results are phenomenal! The paint looks even better than the day I drove it off the lot. I'm extremely happy with how it turned out, and I can already tell that the ceramic coating is going to keep my truck looking pristine for years to come.

I look forward to connecting with other members, sharing tips and experiences, and learning more about this amazing vehicle. If you have any advice for a new Raptor owner or any questions about the ceramic coating process, feel free to reach out!

Glad to be here and excited to be part of the Ford F-150 Raptor family!

Best,
JDub

Attachments

• IMG_9143.jpeg
    IMG_9143.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9144.jpeg
    IMG_9144.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9121.jpeg
    IMG_9121.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9127.jpeg
    IMG_9127.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
JDubbb

JDubbb

Reaction score
White sems to be the color of choice lately. Shelter Green had a run for a little while.
Yes, it definitely looks white in some photos. The Avelanche grey is a funny color. The brighter the reflection in the photo, the lighter it looks for some reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veryangryraptor