Android Infotainment Upgrade - Which is best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boholio

Reaction score
I've been reading all the threads on the Android infotainment options can't figure out which will function the best... AliExpress vs. AutoTec vs. Linkswell? I am happy to spend extra money for the right one, I just can't figure that part out.

I was leaning towards one these:

But then found this with Android 13:

And then why are these half the price?

Thanks!

*** Created this to the wrong group... not sure how to delete or move...

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'll believe it when I see it.
It's on the F150forums thread.. the new Autotec's are apparently shipping with Android 13. Not sure what the pros of 13 are yet, but a con so far is the Console app can't be split screened:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Gho big or go home?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's on the F150forums thread.. the new Autotec's are apparently shipping with Android 13. Not sure what the pros of 13 are yet, but a con so far is the Console app can't be split screened:

Cool, at least they are updated now. When I bought mine it was branded as Android 11 (it's really 10) and 2kHD (it's 1920). Anyway, the part with the console app not splitting screen is not good though, mine does it flawlessly and I use it pretty much all the time. There isn't anything my older unit doesn't do for me at this point so I have no reason to upgrade at this time.

OP
OP
boholio

boholio

Reaction score
Cool, at least they are updated now. When I bought mine it was branded as Android 11 (it's really 10) and 2kHD (it's 1920). Anyway, the part with the console app not splitting screen is not good though, mine does it flawlessly and I use it pretty much all the time. There isn't anything my older unit doesn't do for me at this point so I have no reason to upgrade at this time.
Very cool, glad to hear some good notes on these!