already tired of hearing about the frame....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Is this guy for real?!?! Coming on here to only talk about this same issue time and time again and then bitching that no one knows him. You're right. No one knows anything about other than the things you post. Take the time to add something constructive rather than continually jumping on every "bent frame" thread to defend your point of view. I have nothing against you nor does anyone here, I assume. It just gets old hearing your same old talking points. I'm sure your an alright guy...just let the frame thing go.

I know the frames bend. I bent mine. I also bent my upper control arm. Is that a design flaw or did I push it too hard? I tend to push too hard so I went out and got a new set of UCA that aren't going to bend AS EASY. Everything breaks...it's all about how much you have to spend to to keep it from breaking the longest.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It actually DID get me a little irritated...

Gary is a great guy, and a great photographer... there's no reason to try to discredit his photo like that, especially since you were in the running as competition. That's pretty chicken shit.

I have nothing against anybody, and I would assume that nobody else should have anything against me, but I guess I can't control what that thread became. Oh well.

629c7f89-9d9a-de0f.jpg

-Greg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It actually DID get me a little irritated...

Gary is a great guy, and a great photographer... there's no reason to try to discredit his photo like that, especially since you were in the running as competition. That's pretty chicken shit.

I have nothing against anybody, and I would assume that nobody else should have anything against me, but I guess I can't control what that thread became. Oh well.

Gary is a good dude and I've got to know him a bit. If anyone should've taken offense to the comment it would be him.....but..... obviously he understood the joking nature of the comment (which is exactly how it would normally be perceived). We have fun on FRF and can put up with casual banter.

I have absolute no interest in an Internet argument with you or anybody for that matter. If I met you tomorrow i wouldn't have one ounce of bad blood towards you from the "Internet". Please try and see the FRF difference. Sincerely.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this guy for real?!?! Coming on here to only talk about this same issue time and time again and then bitching that no one knows him. You're right. No one knows anything about other than the things you post. Take the time to add something constructive rather than continually jumping on every "bent frame" thread to defend your point of view. I have nothing against you nor does anyone here, I assume. It just gets old hearing your same old talking points. I'm sure your an alright guy...just let the frame thing go.

I know the frames bend. I bent mine. I also bent my upper control arm. Is that a design flaw or did I push it too hard? I tend to push too hard so I went out and got a new set of UCA that aren't going to bend AS EASY. Everything breaks...it's all about how much you have to spend to to keep it from breaking the longest.
I'd consider it, and would like to post around... But when your admin modifies my avatar, kinda makes it hard and pointless, you know?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Gary is a good dude and I've got to know him a bit. If anyone should've taken offense to the comment it would be him.....but..... obviously he understood the joking nature of the comment (which is exactly how it would normally be perceived). We have fun on FRF and can put up with casual banter.

I have absolute no interest in an Internet argument with you or anybody for that matter. If I met you tomorrow i wouldn't have one ounce of bad blood towards you from the "Internet". Please try and see the FRF difference. Sincerely.
Thank you and I hope you honestly mean that...

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'd consider it, and would like to post around... But when your admin modifies my avatar, kinda makes it hard and pointless, you know?

I get it....but you have to admit it is a tad funny! I bet you laughed a little on the inside:ROFLJest:

IRONMAN

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Thank you and I hope you honestly mean that...

What's the point of placing Clay's picture on there to begin with if it wasn't to start shit?
No Admin did that to your pic anyways "I DID".

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I get it....but you have to admit it is a tad funny! I bet you laughed a little on the inside:ROFLJest:

If he can't learn to laugh at himself, then we'll laugh for him.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

What's the point of placing Clay's picture on there to begin with if it wasn't to start shit?
No Admin did that to your pic anyways "I DID".

Wait. He has a picture of another dude as his avatar pic?:supergay:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course I can laugh... I've been around the internet on forums for a LONG time. I know how the 1 vs. 100 threads go, and have been on the other side as well! ;)

I actually didn't know that was Clay! haha

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Of course I can laugh... I've been around the internet on forums for a LONG time. I know how the 1 vs. 100 threads go, and have been on the other side as well! ;)

I actually didn't know that was Clay! haha

You seriously expect us to believe that.....REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.