All white raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
but can't decide if I love it. My raptor came with the flares and the bumpers painted white to match the truck. It was a professional job and is a great match. From some angles, I dig the all white, and from others not so much. I personally love the contrast the stock flares provide on these trucks so am thinking I might have the flares, bumpers and grill painted matte black. Is that crazy talk? Thanks much for any thoughts or opinions.
8CA03D2A-88FA-4714-845B-5C581D35AA61_zpsvatbpopm.jpg
9F42EA46-EA46-4818-BFD0-7CFDFFE6A20E_zps5d9aeuah.jpg

If Miami Vice was on TV today this is the truck Calderdone would be driving!

I like the painted flares and will probably do so once mine are beat up enough but the white bumper is a little over the top for me.

Still, great looking Raptor!

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Miami Vice was on TV today this is the truck Calderdone would be driving!

I like the painted flares and will probably do so once mine are beat up enough but the white bumper is a little over the top for me.

Still, great looking Raptor!

Hahahaha. Man, that is funny but damn embarrassing. I need to figure something out. Will probably plasti-dip the bumpers next week and see how that looks. Also, bought a set of black Method NVs which will be throwing on as well. Hopefully that makes it look like something Crockett might drive in his more recent Kenny Powers appearances as opposed to his Miami Vice days.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the flares look good color matched in white but the front bumper is a tad too much for my liking.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everyone else that does the bumper too does it in all white and i dont like it. your still having the grey on the bottom looks great. maybe black on the bottom since there is no other grey left, but i REALLY like it!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the bumper. I think if you added a black wrap to the hood it would break things up a bit and flairs would look better. It has to be hell driving in bright sun with the reflection.

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. I think I am going to bite the bullet and do an ADD Venom front bumper for now and keep the flares white. Will see how that looks. Also, I have searched and haven't found any conclusive evidence, but anyone know for sure if changing bumpers has any affect on liability if involved in an accident?

The truck actually had the graphics on the hood and I pulled them off, and prefer it more that way. Also, really don't get any glare.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. I think I am going to bite the bullet and do an ADD Venom front bumper for now and keep the flares white. Will see how that looks. Also, I have searched and haven't found any conclusive evidence, but anyone know for sure if changing bumpers has any affect on liability if involved in an accident?

The truck actually had the graphics on the hood and I pulled them off, and prefer it more that way. Also, really don't get any glare.

IMG_6712_zps3hl0jhop.jpg

Here's mine with an ADD venom