Alarm is on message?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
northernraptor2012
Reaction score
Thanks. Tried it out initially and couldn't access he site.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Hi there.
I'm not opening the door with the key. I use the new fob for the newly installed Autostart remote starter system. I just entered the truck just now and for the first time in awhile, received the same message. Not a huge problem, but it scares the crap out of the kids when I open any other door instead of the driver door, and it sets off the horn.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Tried it out initially and couldn't access he site.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Hi there.
I'm not opening the door with the key. I use the new fob for the newly installed Autostart remote starter system. I just entered the truck just now and for the first time in awhile, received the same message. Not a huge problem, but it scares the crap out of the kids when I open any other door instead of the driver door, and it sets off the horn.
i will try again when i get home. i will just take a picture and upload it

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

i will try again when i get home. i will just take a picture and upload it
can you get me the model of the autostart? that would help a bunch

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya that is why you have to use the origanl key fob or key pad on door. even a spare key that is for the truck sets off the alarm. I'm shure you could turn off the alarm

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately i cant get the link to work because of the password protection, so i had to take a picture with my pad. if you cant see it i can print and scan for you, but hopefully this will work

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 26