Airaid cia still for sale $200.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Wow man, take off your skirt, put on your pants, and tell your wife you own this thing....like a man!

Now just a minute here, I purchased it on her card whilst neked at the computer! AHhahaaa. Beleive me, after 31 years, she is use to me making some arrent purchases! AHhaha.
BDRAG

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
He was tryingto sell it before she found out about it. Too loud for his old ass

HEY NOW! Cut a brother some slack! AHhahaaaa. Its not that its too loud, its just louder than my Super 44 which I am in love with because of its nice tone. The Airaid destroyed the plesent exhasut notes and replaced them with RAW POWER frontal noise! AHhahaaa. On the hyway with a trailer the thing would have drove THIS OLD MAN crazy. I would not have been able to listen to my Dido, Eva Cassidy or any of my other old person music, HAhaaaa.

By the way, you missed a great Cars and Coffee. Not my video's.

Cars and Coffee Dallas September 2011 - YouTube

Cars and Coffee Dallas Sept 3 2011 - YouTube

BDRAG

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna make it one of these days. I was planning this weekend but i had an emergency down in Houston so i left about 7:30 Saturday morning