AG/Orange Accent SCAB arrived - Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.25" collar installed. depending on the surface it looks a little nose high or level. no difference in driving from the 1.5" and has fixed my full-lock reverse rubbing issue. my wife thought it looks more aggressive also, fwiw:)

Attachments

• 225raptor.jpg
    225raptor.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well....I decided it was time to mix things up a little bit.
just got my truck back from installing ADD stealth fighter bumpers front and rear, 10" rigid amber lights on the sides of the bumper, and I reused my 40" midnight curved bar, and 2 pairs of the cubes...one set in the A pillars and the other in the rear bumper. I have a pair of cubes and a pair of flush mounts left over that I will try to use somewhere on my RZR.

The ADD quality is awesome. My only concern was visually, the textured black powdercoat mating up against grey trim color. I opted to have the piece behind the rear flare color matched to break up the grey and black...it wouldn't have bothered me to start on a darker colored truck, and I'm 50/50 whether I would have even messed with it if I was going it over again.

For most of us and our uses, I don't know if you can really justify the costs of the lights and bumpers, but they sure are cool:) I'm seeing enough Raptors now in OK that I was ready to mix it up a little bit more.

P.S. Your mechanic will not be happy with you about getting to the oil fliter after you install your stealth fighter bumper.

Attachments

• truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 129
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 122

Offsetz33

Reaction score
Looking good! How far does the front of the stealth fighter bumper stick out? Do you have pics of any other angles? Not sure I’m going to replace the bumper, but if I do this is near the top of the list!

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! How far does the front of the stealth fighter bumper stick out? Do you have pics of any other angles? Not sure I’m going to replace the bumper, but if I do this is near the top of the list!

Thanks!
Ill take some more pictures later today and also some measurements.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
few more pics

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 102
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 83
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 84
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 82
OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope deavers settle:) even with my 2.25 up front I'm way higher in the rear