AG/Orange Accent SCAB arrived - Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
What did you cut the bumper with. I bought the same lights and I'm having cold feet about cutting the bumper. I was thinking a jig saw as I don't have a plasma cutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd use a dremel if I was doing it. Can get more precise cuts with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gibson is seriously garbage in a box. Nice truck and car though man!

Thx!
While I'm not 100% happy with the muffler, the price is right while choosing a real system..thinking I'm gonna go borla like yours.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I just switched from the welded in Gibson WMA muffler to the Borla S. I figured no point in pics as its still the stock tips at this point. I switched to the borla b/c the wma had drone around 2k rpm, especially since I prefer to drive in sport mode so the truck isn't lugging around less than that a lot of the time. my thoughts are:
-the 2k drone is gone now with the borla.
-the wma was actually a deeper sound throughout the rpm band....good or band depending on preference.
-the borla does get louder when you step on it, and does sound more 'high performance.' I don't think id have interest in the ATAK model.
-the borla does get raspier than the wma at higher rpm....good or bad depending on preference. my f80 m3 with exhaust did the same thing..some like it, some don't.
-could be placebo, but I do feel like throttle response and sport mode shifts are both better with the borla.
-the borla product costs 10X the WMA muffler....that is a tough one but depends on your tolerance for a little drone here and there.
-so far I like the borla s and am getting happier with it, especially as it deepens with a few more miles on it. my friend though is pleased enough with my old wma as he just installed it on his screw, so I'm glad its not wasted.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the ocd in me was wanting some graphic to sorta match the gt350 stripes. Rappy came thru and designed exactly what I wanted....an Interior hood graphic with white outline to match the Shelby. If I wasn't matching the shelby i wouldn't have done the white outline most likely, but I'm happy with the result thanks to rappy.

Attachments

• 20170706_204519-800x600.jpg
    20170706_204519-800x600.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Closer up of the hood

Attachments

• 20170708_073611-800x658.jpg
    20170708_073611-800x658.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 134
OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess my suspension had settled so with the 1.5" collar I've been getting more and more rubbing. This week we swapped to the 2.25" collar and so far no noticeable difference in how it drives compared to the old one. ill post some pictures asap