Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as an alternative to what else is out there, has anyone seen this wheel on anything in the wild?
rotiform 6. 17x8.5, 0 offset.

Attachments

• TRUCK_SIX_MATTE_BLK_AND_GLOSS_BLK_A1_1000.jpg
    TRUCK_SIX_MATTE_BLK_AND_GLOSS_BLK_A1_1000.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 383

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liking those rotifers, a lot. Need to order wheels ASAP so please folks, post up anything you see and love. Leaning towards Methods at the moment but open minded. Also, need know offset. Think I will stick with stock diameter wheel. Any opinions to contrary?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a fan of the Fuel Trophy Forged.
Trophy-1000-Cloned413165578125.png

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just emailed Rotiform. They will have the style "Six" available for the Raptor. Options will be cast, forged w/ bead lock "look" rings, and then a forged w/ actual rings. Really curious what the non ringed version would look like on a Raptor as going Forged may not be worth it $$ wise to me.

There is a photo on Rotiforms instagram of a non U.S. Mazda (maybe a the platform share of global Ranger) with beadlocks and they are the kitty cats meow. Sorry, can't seem to link.

Anyway, at least I now have 3 or 4 wheel sets that I find appealing.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
as an alternative to what else is out there, has anyone seen this wheel on anything in the wild?
rotiform 6. 17x8.5, 0 offset.

Liking those rotifers, a lot. Need to order wheels ASAP so please folks, post up anything you see and love. Leaning towards Methods at the moment but open minded. Also, need know offset. Think I will stick with stock diameter wheel. Any opinions to contrary?

Ok, just emailed Rotiform. They will have the style "Six" available for the Raptor. Options will be cast, forged w/ bead lock "look" rings, and then a forged w/ actual rings. Really curious what the non ringed version would look like on a Raptor as going Forged may not be worth it $$ wise to me.

There is a photo on Rotiforms instagram of a non U.S. Mazda (maybe a the platform share of global Ranger) with beadlocks and they are the kitty cats meow. Sorry, can't seem to link.

Anyway, at least I now have 3 or 4 wheel sets that I find appealing.

I've been talking to the guys at Rotiform AKA Fuel for a while now about doing a 17" 6x135. They have no plans for right now. When they do eventually build them they will be 17x9 +01. For now the only two active 6x135 numbers in the system are 20x9 +01 Black and 20x9 +01 Bronze. The downside, not even those have made it to WIP (work in progress) yet. The only thing that has been built thus far is the 17" Toyota/Chevy fitment and the 17" Jeep fitment. I attached a screenshot of the process report so you don't think I making it all up lol. If you guys see anything else you like let me know and I'll get you some quotes.

BTW Rotiform will do custom built forged wheels in 17" if you desire.
2dmc9on.jpg