Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some 17's in transit but not enough to cover the backorders. More are finished and in production just haven't hit the water yet. The 20's have came in on a few shipments already. What size are you looking for and what's your zip? I'll PM you a quote.

17" 0 offset

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had to go with 4.75" backspacing for my walker evans beadlocks so it'll take some more work to fit the 37s but based on everyone else's experience so far I think I'll be fine. Should have them in a couple weeks.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had to go with 4.75" backspacing for my walker evans beadlocks so it'll take some more work to fit the 37s but based on everyone else's experience so far I think I'll be fine. Should have them in a couple weeks.

I am in the same boat... Was hoping someone would come up with a good review on how to get 37's on this truck... I hate to trim too much on a new truck and hate rubbing so may chicken out and stick to 35's... 37 Toyo M/T's would look sick though and that's what I am planning as of now.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna have to hold off until Monday because even though I asked several times before taking it in, discount will not mount beadlock wheels. I asked when I ordered, asked when I picked up the tires, and asked when I dropped it off this morning and then they called me this afternoon to tell me they don't mount beadlocks.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These just arrived in gunmetal. Black is still a month out. Just wanted to give everyone heads up they only weigh 26lbs in the 17x8.5 6x135 +18 fitment

Attachments

• 1578.jpg
    1578.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 183

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gonna have to hold off until Monday because even though I asked several times before taking it in, discount will not mount beadlock wheels. I asked when I ordered, asked when I picked up the tires, and asked when I dropped it off this morning and then they called me this afternoon to tell me they don't mount beadlocks.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

It's a liability thing for them. Since beadlocks are not street legal they can be partially held accountable if you were to drive on the street with them and have an accident.

I'm actually surprised an employee there said they would.