Addictive Desert Designs is at it again: New Raptor Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I actually think the design is pretty cool. finished up and with the additions I talked about it would be sweet.

Theres already a good plate there to flushmount the light plug in. On "another forum" they talked about that being more or less a mock up, that it still needed end caps on the tubes etc.

I do think the price is high. This rear bumper CAN'T cost the same as the huge front one they sell!

Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunatly the wrong pics were posted. That was for a customer who does not have a raptor and wanted a look a like bumper. Doesn't have the same feel. Also the bumper was not finished in those pics. They needed final prep, welding and powder coat. We try not to paint anything because paint just doesn't hold up on a truck that is used. We are updating pics with a pro shoot this week so there should be much better pics so you have a good idea of what they really look like.
As for price, yah they are a little pricey but you pay for what you get and we add any custom touch's you want and powder coat is covered in the price. We also warrenty all our products for perfect fitment, powder coat, etc.
But as many of you said, some people love them some may hate them, we are simply trying to help build the Raptor market.
I'll try to post pics asap.

AuPanda

Reaction score
Not a fan of the bumper and $1,200 pays for one month of ballet school for the dogs.

web.jpg

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do we need a Raptor specific bumper? As far as I can tell the oe Raptor bumper is the same as the f150 one... all the extra wildness is in the hips, no?

Look at the rear of your truck... there are cutouts for the edges of the bumper which are much smaller on say a Harley-Davidson.