A good Jack & Jack stands??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highwayman

Reaction score
I agree with this. I have the Pro Eagle and its nice they are a local company here in LA. If price is the only factor then HF but for everything else exactly what was said above. Extremely happy with my Pro Eagle. I do have the HF 6 ton.

I own a PE and attachments. I bought it to cycle the Jeep and it was really the only one available to not have to run sketchy 4x4 blocks on a jack. But let's be honest, they're a Chinese jack.... This was brought up awhile ago and PE was very round a bout the issue... They sell them here, but hardly a USA jack.

The deal with the guy $450 for the stolen PE's sure. But otherwise for the $ I'd steer OP towards the HF Badlands Jack, I've had zero issues with HF Jacks garage or Jeep....

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The deal with the guy $450 for the stolen PE's sure. But otherwise for the $ I'd steer OP towards the HF Badlands Jack, I've had zero issues with HF Jacks garage or Jeep....
Wait what? lol I got mine from a dude on craig's list for like $150 less than 4WheelParts. I had to drive to Montebello to pick it up. Did mine fall off the back of a truck?

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I own a PE and attachments. I bought it to cycle the Jeep and it was really the only one available to not have to run sketchy 4x4 blocks on a jack. But let's be honest, they're a Chinese jack.... This was brought up awhile ago and PE was very round a bout the issue... They sell them here, but hardly a USA jack.

Good to know.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote goes to the PRO EAGLE...its expensive,but the last jack you will ever buy..and ive been thru many over the years,but when i bought my Raptor said,im not going under this beast with a cheap jack.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My vote goes to the PRO EAGLE...its expensive,but the last jack you will ever buy..and ive been thru many over the years,but when i bought my Raptor said,im not going under this beast with a cheap jack.
I wouldn't be under any vehicle without jack stands. Just the jack only is a disaster. Any jack no matter the quality can have issues or even slip off.

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for these helpful links!!
Anthony

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be under any vehicle without jack stands. Just the jack only is a disaster. Any jack no matter the quality can have issues or even slip off.
Totally Agree...always use jack stands !!....But whats funny is I bought the Pro Eagle for the Raptor and in 7 years of owning it,have only used it on my Corvette and John Deere...Never had to do anything on Raptor needing a Jack...plenty of clearance to get under to change oil,and tires get rotated at tire shop.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score