A/C problem 2010 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elliottM3

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m new to the Raptor world, I had my truck about a year now and no issues at all until now. Unfortunately it’s my A/C I noticed that my mine would stop working when I have my truck trunk full of heavy equipment. So I started to look into it and check all my fuses in the engine everything okay then I checked the a/c blower motor resistor and it was burnt on one side. It still had the original one from factory. Replaced it and how I have air blowing but no cold air just mid and hot air when I change the settings. Anyone else have the same issue? Thanks guys.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the compressor running? If not have a shop change out the shrader valves and Evak the system, weigh, notate . Pull a 30lb vac on the system and see if it holds for 30 minutes. If it holds, GREAT! refill with refrigerant and dye and pag oil (1oz) . After that, if it works , great! Leave it be. If it stops working after a month or so you have a leak somewhere that should be easy to find with the dye. Take it from me after spending money on all the diy $hit its just cheaper to drop $100 at a good shop with a recovery machine. In yr driveway , with a manifold gauge while you can estimate close using super heat and sub cooling #’s you really never know how much refrigerant is in the system to start. Ao when you add yr flying blind.