$7/gallon in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
$4.11 for 93 today in TX. Local station I always go to, it is a bit cheaper elsewhere though.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Ooof thank god I’m not In Cali. I had to deal with the pricing increase moving from Kentucky to Colorado but I just got gas at Costco and premium was 405. I find a very interesting that I haven’t heard anything about that on the news, especially given the fact of how much they were trying to talk about gas hikes before. But then again, they can’t have Biden‘s ratings tank even more since all the shutting down of oil drilling is what’s contributing

LOL! Your location says Denver, which is LA east.

Of course, even Texas is singing the Fùck Joe Biden blues. We’re a tick over 4 bucks for premium and if it’s that expensive here, y’all are fo’ sho’ getting fúcked.
I remember pay $2.30 back in 2020. FOR 93 at HEB, QT - heck even Valero was in on it for a while. and then Xiden won, and everyone with leases on fed land knew what was coming - and 100% of it did. This arrogant piece of shît has driven gas prices up 100% and he can whine and cry all he wants but it is 100% Xiden’s fault.
he cancelled federal lease drilling.
refused more leases
shutdown pipeline work
started pursuing oil from Iran, Venezuela, Saudia Arabia. Remind me please: How many 9/11/2001 hijackers were Saudis?
Opec responded by cutting production over and over.

I don’t think I can bring myself to cast a vote for Trump, his post election conduct was, well, childish at best. But Xiden is determined to start WW3 with Russia, he’s literally ceding Texas to Mexico and the soft invasion isn’t going to stop at the Texas borders.

So: Giant meteor 2024. let’s just end it already

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Of course, even Texas is singing the Fùck Joe Biden blues. We’re a tick over 4 bucks for premium and if it’s that expensive here, y’all are fo’ sho’ getting fúcked.
I remember pay $2.30 back in 2020. FOR 93 at HEB, QT - heck even Valero was in on it for a while. and then Xiden won, and everyone with leases on fed land knew what was coming - and 100% of it did. This arrogant piece of shît has driven gas prices up 100% and he can whine and cry all he wants but it is 100% Xiden’s fault.
refused more leases
shutdown pipeline work
started pursuing oil from Iran, Venezuela, Saudia Arabia. Remind me please: How many 9/11/2001 hijackers were Saudis?

I don’t think I can bring myself to cast a vote for Trump, his post election conduct was, well, childish at best. But Xiden is determined to start WW3 with Russia, he’s literally ceding Texas to Mexico and the soft invasion isn’t going to stop at the Texas borders.

Oh believe me I know how liberal it is here haha I went to college in Texas and worked in KY for 2 years after college. I moved here for work lol but yeah I tend to keep my political views quiet unless directly brought up. The homeless issue around here is fing insane and the policies around here just promote it

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

refused more leases
shutdown pipeline work

What to do when your choices are a ****** bag or a shit sandwich

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines a DD and i drive 30 miles one way to work. Thankfully its only $4.70/93 here…. For now.
Was telling the wife just yesterday after reading some article....... When Trump left in Jan 2021 it was $1.79. Dems had it up to almost $5 national average just before covid, then it came back down.....some. I told her that it's pushing around $4 most places....I said, "watch some people say it's 'not that bad....not like it was'......."

It's amazing what they can make people get used to as being good/"not that bad".

0bama said he wanted it to be between $7-9 a gallon. I'm sure that sob is pleased.

I'll take 75-cents/gal. again, thank you!

ThePoolGuy

Reaction score
I have a love hate relationship with Ca with gas being $6.70 a gal wife drives the lightning and we take the Raptor on trips. The EV and Raptor are both really fun to drive.

Attachments

• 9844794F-8AF4-4474-9283-9428A1FED930.jpeg
    9844794F-8AF4-4474-9283-9428A1FED930.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 89AC9FEC-7D0D-4C34-831F-503A2D4F1E47.jpeg
    89AC9FEC-7D0D-4C34-831F-503A2D4F1E47.jpeg
    401.2 KB · Views: 23

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Was telling the wife just yesterday after reading some article....... When Trump left in Jan 2021 it was $1.79. Dems had it up to almost $5 national average just before covid, then it came back down.....some. I told her that it's pushing around $4 most places....I said, "watch some people say it's 'not that bad....not like it was'......."

It's amazing what they can make people get used to as being good/"not that bad".

0bama said he wanted it to be between $7-9 a gallon. I'm sure that sob is pleased.

I'll take 75-cents/gal. again, thank you!

Right.

(Not saying you’re pointing at me).Dont get me wrong im definitely not ok with 4.70 im just happy its not near 7. Here $7 would cripple us horribly since this state is on the poorer side. I definitely couldn’t afford to drive to work if it was. Itd be nearly $400/month in gas alone even more in the winter since i let it warm up a good bit…. :mad: Bunch of A holes!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raise gas prices to push EVs. Meanwhile, I see the Lightning collecting dust on the dealer lots near me.

As for gas, I filled up yesterday at my nearby Costco in Ct. Regular was 3.59, premium (93) was $4.28. They've conditioned me to think anything under $5 is a bargain.

As to the choice for President, there is none. They both suck.