4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'know, last night my GF and I just bought plane tickets to and from NYC for July 5th-9th. We were planning on hitting some restaurants I wanna go to, catching some city attractions, a show, and partying with her sister who lives in Manhattan................. but, if it turns into an assasination trip too, so be it.

:005:

Your days are numbered, Duc.... my apologies in advance to those who have pending orders.

Duc, I have your back.... If you get a hesitant feeling, pm me. I'll bring my arsenal... 2 hr lag time though!!!:Jedi:

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my headlights from Dawson yesterday. And I got them installed right away too...My buddy and I did the isntall and we did a very clean nice install. The main reflector and turn signal are painted black, Gatling Gun 2.0 shroud and 5,000k bulbs. I also bought 5,000k 28 led 13w fog light bulbs as well from V-LEDS.COM | LED Dome, Map, License Plate, Reverse, DRL, Turn Signal, Brake Lights I am very impressed by these lights. I only got to use them for a short time in town last night. I cant wait to use them more without street lights. I dont like these headlights, I love them. Thanks Dawson!

I like you license plate bracket. I might do that on my Raptor.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
So after a few weeks on the road I finally had some time time to upload these. A buddy of mine has an EBoost so I figured I'd get a couple comparison shots.

First shot is cutoff...
No brainer here. Also the projectors are so wide, they ended up helping out the factory setup a bit. :waytogo:

i-PK9wHjP-L.jpg

With High Beams the spill is even greater but look how much better the light is distributed with the projectors. The projectors blanket the road ahead with a nice wide even light.

i-7PL6SdJ-L.jpg

Now,
for this "test" its all about light output. With my camera in full manual, it becomes a visual light meter. You can see not only the amount of extra light but also where its being placed. With the HID/projectors you can not only see either side of the driveway but that its green grass! Not so much on the OEMs. Also note the sign on the right. You wouldn't even notice it with the factory headlights, but its clear as can be with the projectors. Imagine if that was a Deer! What setup would you rather have?

Stock:
i-q9MsnXC-L.jpg

Ducati:
i-BF377NR-L.jpg

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Its low beams...
Also keep in mind that the results here will be dimmer than real life. I didn't have a tripod with me so I had to keep my shutter speed pretty quick when it comes to night photography. What your looking at here is the comparison to the stockers, not overall output. I'll try and get some better output shots this weekend.

Last edited:

JMONEY

Reaction score
I dunno if its just me being weird or not but I feel like the output on my low beams do not go out that far. I feel like they are aimed to low where the output doesnt go out down the road far. I think I am going to have to go out of town sometime where there are no street lights and check it out. It could be just me being dumb too and everything is fine...But I thought maybe it had to do with ride height? My 2011 FX4 may sit lower to the ground then the raptors?