4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Element

Reaction score
Ducati, I can't remember his username, but the guy in your first post with the blue raptor, and the Winnipeg Jets license plate (white at top fades to blue at bottom) do you know what he did for daytime running lights?

That's me. My Raptor came stock with DRLs as they are required by law in Canada. Since the Ducati lights come with their own special harness the DRL signal just triggers the low beams to be on, and these act as your DRLs.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Banned
Reaction score
Ah ok cool. Yeah I'm from Manitoba to haha. Was gonna do projectors on my ranger but wasn't sure how it would affect DRL's.
Cops in Winnipeg can be pretty retarded sometimes with aftermarket stuff. Especially in summer.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bo any chance you could get a night time pick? Or turn the garage lights off

Yeah I will get those and lots more pics, but it's gonna be a while. I don't have the Rap in my possession right now. The truck is currently at the garage of a drag-race-team-partner of Raptorguy21 while we're waiting on some mean custom suspension from RPG.