4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There ya go boys!!! These things are nothing short of ******* AMAZING!! Incredibly bright.
I could not possibly be happier with my decision to go with white shrouds... sometimes you take a risk and it pays off. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Thank you, Dawson

Holy shit, that's badass!!!! Speachless....

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SWEET!! looking lights, and yessss!!! Ducati rocks and is one of the greatest guys in the world to work with.

Banned
Reaction score
Ducati, I can't remember his username, but the guy in your first post with the blue raptor, and the Winnipeg Jets license plate (white at top fades to blue at bottom) do you know what he did for daytime running lights?

mcnewskie

Reaction score
Ducati, I've been subscribed to this thread along with the original thread you started on these retrofits. I am not lucky enough to be a Raptor owner, just a FX4, but I had to create an account on here just to follow your progress. Man I have to say you do an outstanding and phenomenal job on these. I have decided I'm going to tackle this project myself as I have a spare set of Harley Heads and I'm a big DIY'er; I have one question that I have not found anyone ask or found an answer to. If you don't mind me asking, what size halos do you use to put behind the projector shrouds? Thanks in advance man and keep up the excellent work.:peace: